View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:51 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
the comparison to Benghazi was made and you replied to it, with typical lib BO apologist hand-waving by posing the silly question - what was BO supposed to do?. the answer has been determined. Not by me but by investigations that show he and Hillary's State Department were asleep at the wheel. Hillary was prolly distracted doing a CLinton foundation deal with Russia or something, but that's beside the point.

certainly you are not going to pull the you can reply to Benghazi comments but I can't card.
Don't try to lie.. Dvae went off in Right wing nut job mode about Benghazi. I replied to and asked why he didn't care about the previous attacks.

Then you went off to join him in Right wing lala land..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
it's bizarre to me how libs hand-wave off benghazi. every investigation into it has concluded it was preventable/the state department fucked up by reducing security there when they had intelligence showing it was vulnerable and ripe for attack. and afterwards, the BO admin tried to misrepresent all that.
Even with you and him trying to divert the topic into your right wing lala land, I've held the same stance all the way through. Yet neither of you can do anything but Benghazi, Benghazi.. you whine about me somehow "changing the subject" yet it was you and then you can't even answer a question but whine once again claiming I don't answer yours.

I'v asked you multiple times why is it that Benghazi is more important than the lies told which got us into the Iraq war, leading to 4,491 American deaths. Why is you you don't bat an eye about the 13 attacks of embassies which happened under Bush again causing 60 deaths. Again why is Benghazi so special to you?

Here I'll answer because I already know the answer. You guys don't care about anything but "getting" Obama or Hillary.. you don't care about the negative effects your witch huts cause this country or the money spent. You only care about the Republican Party. Everything else is second fiddle including the country it's self.

The simple fact is you right wingers are sore loosers and you don't care how much your butt-hurt harms this country. You put party above anything and everything.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote