Old 05-27-2015, 03:35 PM  
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello kabeer,

I only see 2 main ways of generating traffic:

1. From scratch.

Here are a few ideas:
- SEO: Constantly adding more videos to your tube site with unique, keyword-rich descriptions can get you far if you know how to pick your keywords, but SEO is very competitive these days.
- Getting as many links as possible, but not only for SEO purposes. A ton of links do not guarantee good search engine rankings anymore. But you should be primarily interested in links that generate traffic directly.
- Facebook images can be a good source of traffic if done right. Other social media channels as well.
- Submitting content to forums, pin sites, famous tube sites with your link in the description etc.

2. Multiplying the existing traffic via traffic trades.

This is where this forum comes in. But many sites will not trade with you unless you have big volumes.

But, there are solutions for this issue. You can use TRAFFDAQ, a traffic exchange tool I've developed and turned into an exchange network that now has over 250 small partners trading their traffic. This alone will double, even triple the current traffic that you have. You can join us for free and you can target the niche and geos that you're interested in.

Here: www.traffdaq.com

If you're interested to find out more about traffic generation and being an adult webmaster in general, I've just launched a community called "The Millionaires" that is exclusively dedicated to this topic. You can find some good content there and, if you join the newsletter, you'll get an rare interview with a big adult webmaster who generates hundreds of thousands of visitors per day using traffic trades. Have a look ;)

Here: www.themillionaires.org