View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:47 AM  
AboutTown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopx View Post
A social network automater....twitter, tumblr, etc.
Automatic post from your wp site to social site. One that could be true launch and forget about it.
Must have all social fields ie area for to set tags, descriptions, etc. Must post thumb and link to that page on site..
Should not need to always be reloaded, just set it to run all posts or something.

I have one, payed $30. For it. Its pissing me off. Always got to reload it grrr. Every time I have to run that many reloads it pisses off hostgators server and if I don't constantly run table optimization site crashes. Then I have to actually do some work and contact HGS tech support grrr.
You can see it in action by watching my twitter page a few mins. Its cron is set to feed every 10-15 mins.
@lollipopx I like this idea. A social network automater tool like this would save a lot of time. I know i'd use it myself for one. I'll review what's out there now and research what needs to be done in order to make it 'set and forget' as you say.
AboutTown is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook