View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:56 AM  
AleaxCandyStudio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Big ass ( aside the Kardashians) is very limited fetish... So no go..

Strip tease .....? A big yawn.... Also no go

.. But if you have fresh looking sexy black girls willing to do at least solo or some basic lesbian....NO need to fuck guys . Then I can help you make some $$$.

But why are you posting this in mainstream ??? You are not having a " baking cookies class web site"....???

Also any relation to Max Candy??
You mean, i need to contact Max Candy from Maxcandy com?
So.. i'm profetional cameraman, else i'm web master.. i was living in African countries for long time.. and ofcorse i have profetional dancers.. they work in some clubs.. We can start to make videos... BUT.. we wish to work on a constant basis, and we want understand - which type of business is better! That mean, we can make content ourself, but before starting we want to understand - how much we can have per months.. If it's about some few houndreds per week - we are not ready.. if it's about some thousands per months - we are ready, and we will find more models, and make nore content.. we are ready for serius job...