View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:31 AM  
Garywell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry T View Post
Garywell,

Sorry for such inconvenient situation, I really don't understand why you went on public with this issue, It's your choice of course and it's your right. I really glad to have you as trusted partner of Adamo.

You know what caused delays with your payments, now for the public: as big players know sometimes banks are freezing accounts of companies who related to adult business, Garywell were informed about it. Sorry if you couldn't bear with this reality,and hope you will never face this sort of problems. We found solution and covered March payment now, and next week April will be covered as well. Again sorry for delay we found a solution and getting back on track with your account.

As for myself, I always do what I promise. Take a look on your screenshot. After I switched you to weekly basis you were paid right in time, isn't you ? 2 payments right in time,because it were Paxum as I told you.

As for Judy, you know that se is on maternity leave, so perhaps that's the reason you couldn't reach her. But no, we checked her phone and there were no missed calls at all. Please use facts only.

My contacts on public, any day any time you can reach me out. As usual.
Got both months payment, thanks Dmitry.
Garywell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote