View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 01:57 PM  
AdultMerchantServices

Industry Role:
Its all adult. You get registered as an adult provider. I don't waste my, nor the merchants, time setting up adult guys as marketing companies or whatever else people do.

That's good you've had success. Charging 15% for a credit card transaction should entitle you to atleast weekly payouts. (I do daily payouts). Maybe with the plug you threw out there your processor might consider charging you under 10% at some point.

Our site is like our business...we cut the fat and just have the important stuff. That's why the site is only 10 or 11 pages in total - just the important stuff. We set up low cost adult merchant accounts.

Broken links? There are like 11 links on the site.

As for trust. Merchants work with FDIC insured banks in the USA. I should think that outweighs a few years of payouts coming from some offshore 3rd party sponsored merchant account service that charges 15% plus holds 10% of all your money since THEY don't trust you.
AdultMerchantServices is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook