View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:12 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
Agreed,don't know what the take was but almost looked kinda staged
I thought "wow, that was really weird" with the first take down, but the more i watched and thought about it and what i'd seen up to that point - the crazy guy with spikes walking out Ken, him coming out with his family, all the over the top press confrontations, playing kimbos backyard fights in the background and so on... it just seemed to me at that point that they weren't above faking it and seemed to emphasize awkward, forced theatrics over putting on a great show.

The owner as well (if thats who he is) is not someone they should ever give the mic to. He's painful to listen to.

UFC and Glory do it best in my view. Glory seems to me to be the best promotion in terms of how well its done.

Also, was watching Kimbo hit the pads... as someone that box's, he's still not even close and didn't look like someone that had been working on striking. He was using all arms. I had thought he was really training hard over the years but it didn't seem like it when i saw him training.