View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 10:36 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth View Post
First fight I've watched that looked like a fix too. Maybe I'm wrong but the way he had that choke sunk in it didn't seem like there was any way he could have got out if shamrock was really applying full force. I've had chokes like that put on me and it's literally seconds before you can no longer breathe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the whole fight looked so awkward. It wouldn't be the first time shamrock or coker was accused of shady dealings.
He sunkk it all the way in and Kimbos arm that was trying to dig it out, went completely limp. Shamrock didn't seem to make an attempt to lock it down either... then all of the sudden, kimbo is out, up and totally fine. Just didn't look real to me at all. I don't like shamrock but he had his back, had his hooks in, had him flattened out and had that arm as deep as it will go, kimbo goes limp.... Than all of the sudden he's on his feet? Uhmmm no.
TheSquealer is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote