View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 08:19 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
the guy has laid out some interesting quotes... yet you refuse to understand them for what they are....

I've never believed the civil war was about slavery... I don't think any adult with an education and a few years of life experience does....

for instance the big crybaby thing around here for a few days was the NSA spying on phone and emails.... the NSA says terrorism.... you guys all say it's the end of the world the NSA is spying on us.. our rights are being fucked.... blah blah blah... but you believe the civil was about slavery?

aren't you one of the guys that shouts sheepeople about religion? yet your willing to suck down the whole 'narrative' about the civil war being about slavery???

oh well....

i'm not refusing to understand jack shit. the guy soundbyted Lincoln in an attempt to portray him as a racist and you spin that into some gotcha opp to tell me

"I don't think any adult with an education and a few years of life experience does.... " believe the war was about slavery.

and you add in some sort of bullshit about me falling for the narrative?

gofuckyourself.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote