Thread: Events Happy Canada Day
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 04:32 AM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWebmaster View Post
Thanks Spunky, yeah I am happy here in the US. And to each their own. I respect your love for the motherland

No, I was from calgary. ;) The people there irritated me to no ends. Cowtown is their nickname but they were anything but Cowboys. But once a year during the Calgary Stampede, these ass clowns would all walk around the city in full cowboy gear pretending to be Cowboys and Cowgirls. Even the dumb immigrants would get into it. Vietnamese Cowboys, brown Cowboys, Isis cowboys, latin cowboys, black Cowboys and of course plain old trailer trash Cowboys. It's like the freakin Elvis convention the whole city but for fake cowboy faggots. The city is fake rathole. They didn't even have a Ferrari dealership until about 10 years ago. And Calgary was supposed to be the best city in canada. Imagine how bad the rest of the shithole country is then.
i guess calgary would think that. either way, the biggest complaint is the lack of cowboys in 'cowtown' and no ferarri dealership? geez. what paradise city do you live in now?