View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 01:26 AM  
phil-flash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
It is hard to tell the age of those photos as the resolution is good, etc. What can't be said from "very old" photos.

Are there updates in your sites "Phil"? In these days I mean.
Yes I have three sites that update.

Dawnavril.com
Dawnavrilexposed.com
And
Phil-flash.com are updating.

I have had a problem updating in the past 8 months. The php code and database from 2004-2008 that was coded by a great coder became to complex for me and began to fall apart, probably because of me.

So I tore the entire phil-flash site apart and recoded the tour and members area so that they work together in an understandable way to me. I simplified it and built templates so that it will be extremely easy for me to update.

It got to the point where putting an update to the site was a nightmare. So I had to rebuild.

Anyway... It took me six months of rewriting, learning some new stuff, copy/pasting, and balh blba blah to finally get it.

Right now I am fine tuning it just a bit and getting ready to do NOTHING BUT shoot new models, process, and publish. Fighting code I did not understand was killing me.

Sorry for the long story... But hey you asked
phil-flash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote