View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 04:37 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

very fishy indeed... i searched this 'shipping program' and came to this video..

so this shipping company called PBI unpacks and uses shit repackaging for your bought item... it gets better...

From the comments:

"PBI also repackages items with intent. If something is overpacked in order to protect the contents PBI will reduce the packaging and boxing in order to save weight so that PBI can increase their profits. The buyer still pays the same amount for shipping but PBI pays considerably less after they downsize the package and pockets the rest.

As for blaming the seller and finding a seller that does not use PBI... that is becoming increasingly difficult. PBI is NOT the seller choice. PBI is an eBay contractor, hired by eBay and supported by eBay. The seller has no choice to send to a different company when they are enrolled in the Global Shipping program. It is ONLY PBI. Since this is a money maker for eBay and PBI this program is increasing in use due to the shady programming on eBay that opts sellers in to the program without their knowledge. I have been opted in three times already after I have continually attempted to opt out. ALSO, eBay will opt a seller in instantly but when a seller attempts to opt-out it can take days for this to take effect and if the seller has any other items listed those items are still subject to this abusive program unless the seller just closes all of their listings until the opt-out takes effect.

This is a devious program created by eBay and contracted to PBI solely to make them both money while leaving sellers and buyers on the short end of the stick. Unfortunately it will not be long before eBay makes this program mandatory for all international sales."
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote