View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 12:48 PM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've tried to live in the suburbs and it was boring. It made me totally depressed.

Currently I live in a center of the city (1,5 million people or more) and I am not sure will be able to go somewhere else without problems. As I am getting old, house away from town looks like good idea. Sometimes I drive at those places that look nice and just browse around , but in the evening I feel that it is like punishment compared to city. Where to go, what to do? Yes, there is noise and tension in the city but I can go out at the middle of the night and choose what I will eat (Thai , Lebanese or Chineese food,burgers,pancakes,ice cream,pizza)... go to mall , wash my car, or just sit in the park . There is even night swimming in open olympic size pool 500 meters from here).

Well, another problem is that i don't have time, but feeling that you can choose means a lot to me.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote