View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 11:08 AM  
MrPay
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thank you Everyone for such great comments and testimonials!

@ A Titsburgh Feeler - I see you have been doing some very in depth research before deciding where to park your money. I think it this is exactly the way to do it to avoid any problems or surprise later on.

I see you have asked more question about the sign-up process and i feel i could give you even more feedback from the first hand:

- once you register you have immediately access to everything we provide on your testing environment
- we don't force you to use just ONE way to integrate or none; instead you can chose to integrate our platform in the best way it suits your model or payment scenario you have or always wanted to have; the system will cope with anything you may think of in this regards. You have a complete flexibility from A to Z,
- you can integrate in any programming language you wish or your developers know!
- integration can be done in few hours once you decide how you want to have it. Two weeks or month of coding to integrate are no more ;-)
- adding our new features is a matter of copy-pasting one line of code
- paper work has been limited to minimum to save time and compliance turnaround is fast
- your merchant account will be delivered in guaranteed max of 5 working days after signing the agreement!
- APIs, doc specs and SDKs are publicly available online
- Entire tech support team for your disposal if needed.

Short and flexible integration process = money and time saved!

Contact me directly for more detailed explanation should you chose to close a deal with us.

Thank you!

Email: [email protected]

SecurionPay is a cross-device, online and mobile based payment gateway that offers merchants, developers and end-users friendly and simple card payment experience. Set of clean and robust APIs is capable of supporting any payment scenario in the most secure and easy way.
SecurionPay stand-alone gateway provides fast and limitless integration possibilities. Embedded payment form and advanced Checkout (pop-up) simplify enduser flow and are designed to increase conversion rapidly. FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED
MrPay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote