View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:09 AM  
naughty1
Confirmed User

As a Former Smoker of 3 packs + a day for 30 years I tried the shitty e-cigs they are a real pain in the ass because yer always charging the damn battery.

Do Not try the e-cig type if your goal is to QUIT get yourself a good Mod Vape and Sub Ohm tank I run an Innokin MVP Pro 3.0 With a Herkules tank it works great . Cost me 74.99 and Battery last for DAYS not Hours

OK NOW some things vape shops Don't tell you When you use a Mod and sub Ohm tank you need to use a LOW MG Nicotine vape fluid. If not your gonna Overdose yourself on Nicotine because of how much the Mods/SubOhms put out Trust me I listened to guy at vape shop and all he wanted to do was sell his fluid so I bought his fluid it was 18 MG Nic, but after awhile I started to get the Nicotine headache which is first sign of overdose. Not to mention that shit was harsh as hell on my throat . SO I did some research and found a really good combo for my Innokin and Sub Ohm tank. I went to a place I found online called DR Crimmys and ordered up some of their Vanilla Custard with Brown Sugar,Granny Smith Apple and Extra Vanilla with 6mg Nicotine 125 ML for 30$ and OMG its fucking amazing . Another thing to remember is that if you order any fluids from online and they make them special let them steep for a week once you get them shake the bottle everyday an you will be glad you did the flavor really comes out after steeping.

Hope this helps you out.

Another place you can check for vape supplies is thevapemall.com they have some pretty decent deals on mods / tanks / juices
naughty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote