View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 01:04 PM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFoundry View Post
You can do spun text from rss feeds, at the rate of at least 200 posts a day, if needed. Then get some kind of links to these sites, I am not sure. With this, people say it is not good, don't do it, but if you would be able to take a look at all the links to adult websites, something like this could be at 20 or more percent, lets say. People say it is this, and that, it is not natural, so I would not do it, but a lot of links is like this, or paid, or 100+ links on the bottom of a high PR site, and it works. I don't specialize in seo, so I am not sure. I would need to work on it full time / every day.
I do work for SEO stuff (and other stuff) and I don't even get what you are saying, but if I got even half of that right it doesn't sound like that good idea. Well, at least I wouldn't recommend that to any client.

Last bigger client had 50 million € revenue in year. I can't exactly recommend some high risk tactics to them, but if you have nothing to lose you can always try something like that. I wouldn't try that even by myself.