View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 04:06 AM  
Dmitry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am working as sales and support manager at Video Chat Script ? Live WebCam Chat Solution
Our main focus is a development of webcam sites and we do that for more than 10 years.

One of our latest features is the option to share models between webcam sites based on our platform WebVideo. This is pretty effective if you want to start own webcam site but don't have models yet. Or in case you have models but not sure how to start with marketing.

To summary what I can offer:
1) we build a complete and independent chat site for you where models would be able to register, customer could join, add funds and spend money only using Tips and paid chat
2) you can become a part of ModelNet and you can publish your models into ModelNet network to get models or consume models from ModelNet to send them traffic (work as webmaster) at the same time.

So we combined benefits of webmaster program and benefits of starting own webcam site. And we made startup easier.

More information about ModelNet:
Model exchange network for video chat websites

And pricing to get website done (ModelNet is included into all packages):
Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshonkyent View Post
Does anyone know the best way I could start a cam girl website or white label best program and also accepts the fact I can get my own cam models and pay them myself I want to earn any and every direction possible does anyone have any suggestions?
Dmitry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote