View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 12:28 PM  
affmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
At tubecamgirl.com we can accept some of the chat traffic guys, but not for PPS, and the CPA (free signup) is discussed and adjusted, rarely we keep it at $3 each. Reason is, chat traffic = 90% of under 18 kids from cell phone grabbed on omegle, chatroulette, kik etc. who signup 1:10 ratio free (or better, they all signup) but then pay 1:infinite ratio (ok, some buy $10 but then chargeback, or the kid's mom write to us upset, saying we're pervert and our fault her kid likes pussy to early). Some chat traffic guys can deliver 25+ or even 30+ year olds from desktop some of which even buy, and that's fine, but is so rare. Who buys from chat traffic in PPS mode is normally orchestrated (more than incentivized), i.e.: "hon can you deposit $10 on this site to help me I get $80", the guy deposit to help the gf and no any interest in site or will to deposit further.
You have chosen bad chatters if that's your experience. There are good chatters that can even sell $25-$50 credits without that "orchestrated or incentivized". Good chatters don't go on sites like omegle, chatroulette, and kik to find clients. It depends on the chatter and the way a sale is being generated. If the sale came from good chatter, right customer, and good chat selling method, you'll definitely get rebills. I don't have that 1:10 ratio. I usually get 1:1 to 1:5. I only send a link when the customer is ready to pay.
affmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote