Thread: bye paxum
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 06:02 AM  
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
it was a nice run so far and thanks for all the 1000s of usd transactions monthly, but since you dont want to send me new card, i am done with you. i am with them from beginning, never had problem receiving a card, now, they are terorrising me with tons of papers i dont have a never had to get new card, and i cannot send and never sent them to paxum, but now they need them or my card will not arrive. all my statements are electronic, the only thing that i am paying and i have docs from it is my monthly house bill, but that is not enough for them, because they do not understand how czech house billing works, i am lost and saying bye to paxum. they want electricity bill or cable bill, but bill for whole house is not enough ... a big fuck off to paxum support who fucked me to the ass few times, and i have really enough of those fuckers telling me how idiot i am and that i do not deserve my card because i do not have some stupid papers for some stupid americans ... fuck off paxum, enough is enough. thanks for reading, now i am feeling much better, really not sure what the fuck those fuckers wants from me ... have a nice day everyone anyway!
Ruth could have brought your card over to the Prague show in a week. Lack of patience...