View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:42 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
Contact me if anyone from our old or new clients interested in getting more models online!

See here listing of peformer you can publish on your website (27 online at the moment):
3videochat.com
(mostly asian but we are growing up and getting more!)
Questions:

- I see a note about Zombaio being the biller, you know Zombaio got issues paying, right? Also, it says by "Iris Media Club Ltd". Let's say I own "My Company LTD" and I have my biller which is not Zombaio but strangebiller.com . Will my cam site state by "My Company LTD" and biller with my strangebiller, or should be like a whitelabel billed by your biller under "Iris Media Club Ltd" or such. Also each biller takes a different % fee, and finally the cal girls need to be paid by someone who hired them, how money matters are balanced, what the money flows.

- Same question for USC 2257, yours states "Academtech L.P., Scotland". You provide the cam girls via some other customer of yours, let's say I am asked to show the ID of some too young looking filipina, I can't tell: "hey, go in scotland, I have no email of them". Normally if the cam content is provided by multiple sources, there are multiple 2257 contacts for example, you have one only there, that if I google is unknown, and no emails or so.

- What about model referrals. I make with you the mycamsite.com it shows your partner's 27 cam girls, ok. Then some new model signups from model registration page (by luck or I register them). Will this model register to my site only, and login and be online only in my site. Or be broadcasted to all your network of sites? If goes to all network of sites and gets sales elsewhere, I should get a piece as referrer.

Except the above things to detail, the idea of selling a cam site software along with a number of online models is good. In fact, most new cam sites fail because of lack of models. You provide the models. Actually only asian ones, so interesting for a niche only - I know this is because your main customers are asian cam sites - if you add blondes that could be very interesting for many. Somethong in middle between a ready whitelabel and a totally own cam site. Start with your models, slowly add yours, and it is possible to end up with a totally own cam site with own models only at the end, without the dramatic problem of starting a cam site with no cam girls.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote