View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:19 AM  
Dmitry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for feedback and reasonable questions, I will answer supposing you got webvideo website with models from ModelNet:
1. We really process payments with Zombaio on 3videochat.com but our concept does not mean you would refer customers to our payment processor. Your customers would pay on your website using your payment processor. In fact they will pay directly to your account however if you consume models from ModelNet you need to make a deposit (for example, $100) and we will deduct 80% of private chat cost from this deposit. Same with tips. If customer make a tip worth $5 we will deduct $4 from your guarantee deposit. Once you have $0 remaining in your deposit all ModelNet models will be automatically removed from your website. More details about calculation could be found here: Model exchange with video chat network

2. Each website has its own custodian of records and to keep it accurate we have to publish all companies of modelnet on 2257 compliance page. For now we know them all and while we have only few websites providing models for ModelNet this is good enough.

3) your models are yours, they will register on your own website, you can only consume models and not publish them to ModelNet (but why not to get additional traffic?). You are operating standalone website with own models, own customer, your own payment processing, separate hosting, software, template, etc. What we are trying to do is to allow small websites to partner together and to be able to be competitive with with well known big websites of webcam market.

For now we have asians mostly - you are right. Most of successful websites based on our software are asian but sure we are working on joining more, getting more models (including individual models) expaning ModelNet to allow use by 3rd party websites as consumers.
At the end it is possible to work with only own models but additional traffic is always good anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
Questions:

- I see a note about Zombaio being the biller, you know Zombaio got issues paying, right? Also, it says by "Iris Media Club Ltd". Let's say I own "My Company LTD" and I have my biller which is not Zombaio but strangebiller.com . Will my cam site state by "My Company LTD" and biller with my strangebiller, or should be like a whitelabel billed by your biller under "Iris Media Club Ltd" or such. Also each biller takes a different % fee, and finally the cal girls need to be paid by someone who hired them, how money matters are balanced, what the money flows.

- Same question for USC 2257, yours states "Academtech L.P., Scotland". You provide the cam girls via some other customer of yours, let's say I am asked to show the ID of some too young looking filipina, I can't tell: "hey, go in scotland, I have no email of them". Normally if the cam content is provided by multiple sources, there are multiple 2257 contacts for example, you have one only there, that if I google is unknown, and no emails or so.

- What about model referrals. I make with you the mycamsite.com it shows your partner's 27 cam girls, ok. Then some new model signups from model registration page (by luck or I register them). Will this model register to my site only, and login and be online only in my site. Or be broadcasted to all your network of sites? If goes to all network of sites and gets sales elsewhere, I should get a piece as referrer.

Except the above things to detail, the idea of selling a cam site software along with a number of online models is good. In fact, most new cam sites fail because of lack of models. You provide the models. Actually only asian ones, so interesting for a niche only - I know this is because your main customers are asian cam sites - if you add blondes that could be very interesting for many. Somethong in middle between a ready whitelabel and a totally own cam site. Start with your models, slowly add yours, and it is possible to end up with a totally own cam site with own models only at the end, without the dramatic problem of starting a cam site with no cam girls.
Dmitry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote