View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 04:30 PM  
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Use 1and1 for a day, and you'll suck Bob Parsons' dick to come back to Godaddy.

I'm not one to base my business decisions on the flow of the current trends. In other words, if I'm having a good experience with a company, then I will stick with them regardless of what other people's opinions are. With that said, I've been buying domains through Godaddy since 2002, and I've only had one issue with them. And that issue stemmed from my irresponsibility. I let a domain expire and got mad when they charged me a couple hundred in fees to get it back. I was pissed at the time, but in hindsight, they could have been real dicks and just sold it to the next person in line. That was back when every fucking domain had a squatter, or 100 just waiting for them to expire.

I've used a bunch of other registrars, and to be honest, I can't tell a fucking difference (other than 1and1, that was a fucking nightmare!!!). It's not like I use their customer service that often. I buy a domain, set up the DNS, and usually don't ever log back in until I have to renew. It's pretty hands off so there isn't much to complain about.

Other than Bob Parsons hunting exotic, and rare animals for sport, and them sponsoring a subpar race car driver, I don't see what everyone's problem with Godaddy really is. Other than it's the acceptable, and "Cool' thing to think they suck.
Rob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote