View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 08:23 AM  
PR_Phil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Full Time, Long Term, Designer / Video Editor

Hey:

I am looking to hire a full time designer who also has experience with video editing. This person must have a great eye for what sells and what generates good CTR. I am preferably looking for someone who has advertising experience and has been successfully choosing content for ads and building successful ads in the recent past.

I need someone who can go through the new scenes we shoot and pick out the little bits of gold that will make the best video ads, Gif banners etc. Someone who can pick out the highlights to string together for video landers. Someone who can go through the photo set and know exactly what pics are winners and how to crop them down to the best parts. Then someone who can design effective banners based on those new scenes!

what I'm offering is the chance to have a full time contract with a well respected company that has been successful in adult for over 15 years.

thanks, hope to hear from some of you soon!