View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:30 AM  
lollipopx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntDestroyer View Post
if anyone at all has had any kind of experience with turnkey websites...
Well its been a few years...
Once upon a time ... Any way, this guy I knew bought/ leased a turnkey site, sat on it a few months then came to me to help figure it out or something, after lots of work he didnt pay the following years lease and lost it.
Question is how much did you invest in it and just how set up is it.
Basically your paying for a site that already has its own domain, hosting, adds, content (too some extent) and you have to assemble it and promote it. Hmm
Or you buy your own domain name of choice, stick with go daddy for that and hosting, Host Gator is pissing me off soo, and yes godaddy does handle adult content.
Find and register with affiliates of your choice, you can invest in special content through them as well as the free content.
Build your own site to your desire.
You still have to promote it and do all the same work as far as seo and banner and traffic trades etc etc.

So really depends