View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 04:59 AM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPSC View Post
Program owner ideally
Both are equally advanced when it comes to features.

While I know NATS from the affiliate end, and it's definitely a great tool, I also used to run a program that was MPA3 based, so in order to balance it a bit, can perhaps share a bit of first hand experience from the program owner's point of view.

Setting up cascading and comparing the results enables you to get the most of the traffic you receive, you can also set up custom join pages, products on them, localization - compare the results, I believe it's even more advanced now (my experience is 5 years ago).

It's easy to add new sites, modify their settings, such as limited member area for trials, biller platforms, localization and language used etc. in order to maximize your results. Of course they're already integrated with pretty much every decent payment option out there.

I believe many program owners don't even use the full potential of all the features included.

The integration with your sites may not be the easiest thing to do, it's not an overnight operation, but their tech team has been always very helpful and attentive. When it comes to support in general it has always been a very positive experience as well.

All and all can only recommend Mansion Productions from the program owner POV.
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote