View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:49 AM  
spads
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Indeed. Putin and his oligarchic gang have plundered the country and fucked up our economy so ruble now strictly follows the oil prices only. The stupid clown Obama loves to repeat that their "sanctions" have affected Russia so much ("look what we did to ruble!") In fact his :sanction" haven't affected us at all. Because a country with about 3% of Russian commodity turnover can not affect our economy by no means (China can affect our economy but not the USA).

Too bad that Obama is so stupid to understand it. A fuckin' moron who is being used by the internal pro-Putin propaganda here. The local media which is controlled by Putin screams that ruble falls because of American sanctions - "if you don't believe it listen what Obama said, he said the evil America did it. Obama is bad, Putin is good". And this lie works for the brainwashed people here, because "Obama told that!" and you can't beat them after this argument. You just can't prove that all this sad economical situation is an epic fail of Putin only and nobody else. It's the result of his stupid and incompetent governance.

I don't like Putin, but Obama is the silliest president in the modern history of the United States. My cat is much smarter than this fucking clown. I can't believe the Americans have voted for this piece of shit

Energy, arms and finances? He's just fuckin' crazy. Russia does not sell its energy and arms to the States. It sells arms to Latin America, Africa, China etc. Also China is the main consumer of Russian energetic resources. Another large consumer of Russian energy is the EU which is not going to cut off itself from Russia gas pipelines. While those buy our natural gas, oil, arms etc, nothing can affect our economy. Obama is a clown and an obedient puppet in hands of pro-Putin's propaganda.
Obama is a puppet of Putin? LMAO now ive heard everything. I'm not a fan of either, but I'd pick Obama over Putin any day of the week. Of course he's gonna lie and say the sanctions work. Why would the US admit that they have little effect? Anyways, Russia doesn't need any help with fucking themselves in the ass. They've been doing it for centuries without help from outside parties :D
spads is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote