View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 12:57 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyReid View Post
In response to your question, my website reidmylips.com does have a MEMBERS ONLY section that requires and email and password login and approval from myself. Once approved you will receive an email with free previews passwords to some free clips on my website as well as access to purchase clips I sell from $2.99-$4.99. (the membership is not a paid membership site, you purchase individual clips that are available for streaming only.)
Ahh didn't notice the video clips for sale due to the members link usually leads you to a restricted area, not samples of clips to buy. so never clicked it since i am not a member

either way, i'd suggest offering high end content and self made content. with enough photographer contacts, and the money youre paid from scenes from blacked, etc . should be more than enough to pay a really good producer for some scenes. then build it up yourself instead of shooting for other people. just need to figure out the marketing side. a website is nothing without traffic. i suggest teaming up with somebody and giving them a smaller percent to give your site exposure, or possibly an affiliate program of your own atleast so affiliates can get onboad and start promoting your website .but just telling people to goto your site via social media will only get you so far and most likely not enough to put some more money into better content

also why does your welcome page only contain backgroudn images where your face isn't shown?

email me if you are interested in tips: ryan/@/modelcentro.com <-- remove the slashes from email address