View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 10:42 AM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Can't answer your question as when it comes to production, majority of the cost is location/models if you already have the gear.

Why wouldn't you provide atleast some information, we aren't psychic. You shooting all of it at your home, do you have a studio?

Do you have a connection to cheap models? How much do you think you can pay them. This is all information you have. Not us

if you have nothing and no idea where to find models, or going rate and no location or studio and no gear. You couldn't even start on the project with 5k ;)

How crappy do you want to make it?

You could do a design yourself, pay 50 bucks. you could pay hookers 50 bucks.

Realistic needs/prices:

500-1000 design
depending on CMS (integration cost)
promo tools cost unless you are promoting yourself and designing banners yourself
editing?
affiliate program design?
model cost for atleast 7-10 scenes (to launch) and atleast enough to maintain your site until you are you self sustained. so another 4-6 months of scenes because youre a newbie (so 4 updates a month x 4-6 months, you get the point)
documents (2257/contracts)
agency fees if you can't find yourself
are you near models? flights?
wardrobe? kink related toys and stuff? (i have no idea what you need, i dont watch that stuff lol)

To answer your question, i wouldn't do a hardcore/kink website with anything close to that, or even 10k. Try a solo site to start. Learn the industry