View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 12:14 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
it's too bad Hills is a Clinton, entrenched in politics, and untrustworthy, because she does say a lot of the right things. i just think she says those things because she knows those are the things she's supposed to say. she dodges a lot at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I dunno why the right makes a big deal of "the Clintons" like they are some political dynasty. It's not like Bill's daddy was president then him next a random brother or his wife. You guys try far too hard to paint them like they are the same as the Bushes, Kennedy's or something.

The problem with Hillary is she just has that annoying bitch aditude that makes you think she will stab you in the back the moment you cross her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
my opinion of Hills is my own. you need to make me a "right" so you can continue your "trolling of repbulican gfyers as you pointed out in a recent thread of your's. i'm going to do a poll and let's see how many gfyers actually identify as republican. i think you'll see you're not trolling anyone and just make up a bunch of shit about gfyers so you can then point your finger at them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Republicans are embarrassed to identify as what they are, so they call themselves "independent". But when all of your opnions come out leaning heavy to the right...well. You know what they say about ducks and quacking.

try and follow the thread, especially when you're trying to point your finger at others.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote