View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:38 AM  
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonking View Post
80K LMAO ok yea but if he gets lucky he can do it for 20k. I knew a guy I built websites for back in the day. He had me do his film editing. This guy was wild crack head recovered tattoo artist. He had 500 videos to edit and put up. Each video cost him 20 bucks. That was the price of a BJ and free tattoo - which he gave the girl. No shit. Anyway, he decided to eliminate the male actor. I made fun of this beer can cock (never saw the male actors face). I worked for a year editing those videos and making fun of the beer can cock. Eventually, he got really upset with me. Told me it was his beer can cock! The guy never talked in the video! I could never tell it was him. So if you can cut corners and make content that is interesting for not much....you can do it for less than 5K! But the chances of success can be lower unless you have a great simple effective marketing plan...like working your ass off on social media for free.
You clearly never filmed any content like this... nor you tried to push a paysite into this days market... OP said he wanted to shoot HIMSELF content like SexuallyBroken. That implies a lot... That content has a certain quality... if you want to reach that level of quality you are looking at $1000+ a scene. Start a site with 24 scenes and shoot 24 scenes ahead for the next 24 weeks (weekly update) and you burned almost $50000 allready. 20 bucks a scene? LMAO.... you must be kidding... So he paid crackheads 20 bucks for a bj... that's something completely different then paying appealing models a fee for: bondage, gags, whipping, nipple torture, full B/G, etc etc etc.... 20 bucks get the fuck outahere...

So... after you burned 50K for high quality content... then you need a server; programmer for website (common please... you're going to fix yourself a wordpress site???) and technical infrastructure.... etc...
Budget for marketing; budget for this budget for that....

Good luck with your "less then 5K if you can cut corners"