View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 07:58 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I've never known anyone to die in a car accident or plane cash, but I understand your point - flying is much safer than driving.
You are a happy one then. For real. I hope this will never happen to anyone in your your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I just don't like flying. Not afraid of it or anything, just "strongly dislike the inconvenience" of it all. I don't like being in such close quarters to someone for so long unless they are Kate Upton. I don't sleep on planes, which doesn't help.
That's an irrational thing we can't to control. There is nothing wrong with it. My sister is afraid of flights during a whole her life (she can't fly w/o 2 tablets of Phenazepam), or my wife who is afraid of a butterfly. Can you imagine a person who has a panic when sees a butterfly? Those do really exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
You have a very 'unusual' way of looking at things sometimes...
It's called rational way of thinking. Did I say that crash is not a tragedy? I didn't, because it's definitely is a real tragedy. The only thing I wanted to say is that car accidents are much more deadly than airplane crashes. It's like AIDS. People are scared to get infected with HIV and die of it, but in fact they will die of a heart attack or a cancer. If you ask me how many HIV-positive people I meat during my life, the answer will be ZERO. Ask me how many have died of heart-related problems, cancer and car accidents, and I'll say: A LOT.