View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 12:30 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I think it's really sad. Hundreds of innocent people just died for no reason, and it's extremely sad. If this is a terrorist attack I hope they find the people who did this, and if it was an issue with the plane I hope they figure that out and ensure it never happens again.

However, Russia has a habit of misleading the press and feeding false information. I wish they wouldn't. This is not an embarrassment to Russia; In the rare event the Russian government is at fault it's in their best interests to accept this and fix the problem instead of trying to assign blame to bullshit excuses. A plane accident isn't a bad reflection on a single government or country; Accidents like these happen to all countries.

I also find it utterly amazing that they are able to pick up the pieces of an airliner and figure out exactly what happened. In this case they seem to have the black boxes so that will help a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
always good for a new member here to show people early that you are an idiot
LOL.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote