Thread: Cam models?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:27 AM  
ManPuppy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I do couple shows, have a large following, and advertise for partners constantly. One in five replies to my ad is camera ready (that's the kind way of putting it). That's IF they bother to include pics, which obviously I request in the ads, instead of some highly professional reply like "HOW MUCH MONEY" and nothing at all else, which I ignore.

Of the replies I can see working with from their pics and the completeness and tone of their reply, half don't respond when I text and e-mail back. Three fourths of what's left from that thought they'd make more than what I said in the ad (I pay a flat rate of $25 an hour), chicken out, or think they can "parTy" or get drunk on the show.

Of the ones who actually make it on and perform well, one in four will come back for more appearances. Some just suck at it. Others turn into deers-in-the-headlights when it sinks in there are 2,000 people watching them suck my dick, or find my show structure less fun or more gruelling than they imagined (which I won't alter - I did mention I'm able to comfortably pay a co-star $25 an hour; I know what I'm doing), or simply don't like me, which is fine.

And then, among the ones who do repeat shows with me, the lifespan is almost never long term. Most get bored with the repetition. My format works, and any time I try to alter it, revenue goes down.

And this is for couple shows, with an experienced performer. Solo shows, especially for newbies, are almost never as profitable, and are ten times more tedious because there's no human interaction or personal guide to what works. That's IF the solo performer gets up the balls, alone in his or her house, to turn the camera on and log in.

All things considered, I think it's amazing there are so many performers online as it is. A month's worth of sign-ups? You've barely scratched the surface of what you need.
ManPuppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote