Thread: Cam models?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:53 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManPuppy View Post
All things considered, I think it's amazing there are so many performers online as it is.
Yes the performers online are too many. Too much supply compared with the demand. Why so many are online despite most of these are not making money? A number of reasons, including:

1a) 70% of cam models are from Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Colombia, Philippines salaries (unqualified, no capital cities) are $200-$500 a month, so sitting on a cam to make even just $200 a month ($50 a week) is not worst than a real job, given the boss may harass no less than the cam customers anyway.

1b) Even if someone would be ok with a $400 salary in the above countries, there's big unemployment there too, and boyfriends also may be unemployed, so sitting on a cam is better than unemployment, and anyway can pay low rents and bills in these countries.

2) In the above countries (unlike USA,CA,UK) there are lots of studios, these studios contribute for more than 50% of the performers online. Studios are registering new models every week, these try then gone mostly, still since they register new ones every day, that balances those who quit, keeping a big number of "short term" models online.

3) The off-site market: the most smart and sneaky models engage in fake "I love you" dramas, where they get western unions and paypals from guys they steal out of the site system... so the girls do not care really to make any $$ from tips or private, but just to fish for direct contacts of guys some of which may fall in love and sell the own home to give lots of cash to the girl (who may secretly share with hidden local boyfriend).

In other words, if east europe, south east asia and south america did not went online, and no studios existed, and we only got western cam performers from home online, we would have just a few dozens of models online at any moment, rather than dozens of thousands of them.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote