View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 10:40 AM  
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
I've done a lot of business with GFYers in the past, and to be honest, a lot of them fucked me over one way or another. With that, I learned a very valuable lesson: The person they ACT like they are on GFY, usually isn't who they are in real life. One "popular" poster once caused my receptionist to have a break down. He called her the most despicable names you could imagine calling a woman. And her only crime, she was the unfortunate one that answered the phone. Most long time GFYers know who he is, and if they've never done business with him offline, would never think he was an egotistical, maniacal, evil human being. They would respect him and say he's a stand up, well respected guy. No wonder his program folded like a cheap suit.

While I like some people here, it's hard for me to respect them for their online persona. I place a lot of reverence on respect, and without knowing the person, can't really give them any respect. I can appreciate them, which is much different.
Rob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote