View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 11:12 AM  
mlmleads
Confirmed User

Yes the U.S. is to blame for a destabilized environment in the middle east. Europe is first-hand presentation of why you can't let liberal ideology control your national policy.

Let start by saying I was in Paris a few weeks ago so the events give me chills. I saw many moderate muslims just enjoying life like an western, christian-judeo, would. I still DO NOT agree that if you are an active participant in a war zone that you should just allow 2.6+ million of those fleeing that region to just walk into your countries. That is idiotic. Policies are so lax on immigration and "aslylum" in Europe this was bound to happen. It's sickening because it means more and more money flushed to the military industrial complex.

The reality is the only people with the power to stop extremism are the people themselves. Moderates of all faiths need to speak out whenever it is a group, solo act, or other who intends to do harm. These guys didn't do this shit in secret. Someone knew about it that was afraid to report it.
mlmleads is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote