View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 02:45 PM  
Meloman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA$ON View Post
I know a dozen or so affiliates making 100k+ a month (profit) A few much more. There are obviously a lot more than that (plus TONS making a decent living but not at that level) thats just the ones I know / work with etc who's revenue I can confirm.

More money is being made now than ever before. Just in different ways, by a smaller number of people. In 97-2003 I knew a bunch of people making really good money with little effort (most were lucky, a few were smart and good at what they did) Times have changed and the the game has thinned out and left the best marketeers still around and doing well. I think a lot of the ones who saw their $$ dry up and just can't believe anyone is making money anymore are part of that group who were more luck than skill. The days of just being able to copy what you saw someone else do and being able to make that work are, for the most part, gone. There is a shit ton of $$$ being made by affiliates , but definitely LESS affiliates out there.

My experience and opinion anyway
Bingo! Quoted for truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjay View Post

If anyone has suggestions I will sign up with you code
Sean and I started our own affiliate network called RevolutionForce.com. Hit me up and I'll hook you up with our best offers. We've got some good stuff you can promote on your new charlie sheen site (both adult & mainstream).
Meloman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote