View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 09:59 AM  
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicvirus View Post
That's quite impressive that there's still affiliates left doing six figures a month, definitely gives people hope. I agree that it looks like there's much less affiliates these days which means those who stick it out get a bigger piece of the pie if they play their cards right. I noticed paysite sales decline, but things like webcams are on the up and up. Now if only I could send my traffic to better converting sites.
There aren't much less affiliates, you are just not seeing them because they are not posting on adult forums. The business changed, mainstream affiliates moved into Adult, they do not come here to post, they probably read a lot but never post. There are 2-4 really good private forums where these guys post on and share tips, you have to pay monthly to be a member and in some cases, have references.

These forums are so popular that they even throw their own industry conferences that are attended by 1000+ people.

Look at this thread, Revolution Force have come up this year with their own CPA network because of the demand for systems like this, they are doing great in a short space of time. There are many more CPA networks too, these guys aren't flourishing because their are less affiliates, they are flourishing because the guys making money are used to busting their ass 12 hours a day and not used to the golden days of adult when you worked for 2 hours and made thousands per month very easily.

Modern day affiliates will work 90 hours a week, build teams who think like them, partner up with other successful affiliates to create "masterminds" and attack hard.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote