View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 10:01 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I'm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultMerchantServices View Post
Super intent on getting people to publicly post addresses. Sounds like we found one of those Nigerian email authors trolling for new addresses.
You want me to trust you with my money, while I do not know where I can go and kick your ass when you scam me ???

Foolish, same as if I did not know who is my accluntant... Are you so stupid that you think that you, or some Nigerian ( Balkan or add other scammy place) outfit will trust you???

Fucking stupid.

Now, there may be a few here with nothing to loose who will take a shot with their last 50 dollars, but anybody serious will tell you to go fuck yourself ....

You come here looking for business, yet you did not pass your marketing 101 course... To be polite and that: "customer is always right"....Its time to apologise.

BTW: If I was here looking for other folks money, you damn right I would expect them to know who I am.....and where they can find me if I try to fuck them.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook