View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 02:59 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
And where their customers come from? If they got them in skype they can do skype shows for paypal and western unions... I mean, a cam system is overkill for "some models" if there's no marketing/affiliate campaigns.
I know, that would be the simplest and I see many girls on Twitter doing this - but the major risk is Paypal shutting the girls accounts down. I see there's a company using OrbitalPay that does billing for independent cam girls using Skype/Yahoo that only takes 15%.

Lots of girls just don't understand or appreciate how the business works - to them a cam site taking 50-65% of the money they believe they are totally responsible for makes them upset - if you tell them that 50% of $1000($500) is surely better than 100% of $100($100) it falls upon deaf ears. Some may even understand this and still would rather make $100 than $500.