View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 12:22 AM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Johnny comes home from school and says to his dad, "I have to write a report on the differences between potential and reality. Can you help me?" His dad thinks about it for a minute then says, "It's easier if I just show you the difference."

With that his dad tells him to go into the kitchen and ask his mom if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Johnny does as he is told. His mom thinks about it and says, "Well, I wouldn't want to cheat on your father, but that is life changing money. We could pay off all the bills and send all three of you kids to college and still have plenty left. So, for the good of the family, I think I would." Johnny returns to his father and tells him the answer.

His dad then tells him to go into his sisters room and ask her if she would sleep with Zac Efron for a million dollars. Without out hesitation she exclaims, "Hell yes!!!!" Johnny once again returns to the living room and reports to his dad.

His Dad tells Johnny to go ask his brother if he would sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. A little shocked by the question, Johnny marches to his brother's room and asks the question. His brother responds, "I'm not gay and I don't think Tom is either, but that is a lot of money. I think I would so long as I knew that nobody would find out."

Once again Johnny returns to the living room and reports his findings. His dad thinks about it all for a second and says, "So, as you can see, potentially we're sitting on three million dollars, but in reality we're just living with two whores and a queer."
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote