View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:58 AM  
Mitra
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriendTV View Post
So i was doing some analysis of the traffic from xxxhot.us and i am going to share the results with you guys here. For me it looks like another hitbot traffic, even it is bit more sophisticated now...

So here is the GA screenshot: prntscr.com/9fmakm (just copy paste as i am not allowed to post URLs yet)

Take a look on the all parameters and just closer look on Goal 1 percentage rate. I am not going to share what do we track here, but to make a better look into it see next screenshot here, where there are included other sites with basically totally same patterns of traffic: prntscr.com/9fmbk5 (just copy paste as i am not allowed to post URLs yet)

I have no doubt, that this is one cheater network, who registered across many sites same as he did with us. So please take a deeper look into your stats for those websites listed above. I believe that now it is clear to everybody, that user Eugenia is sending fake hitbot traffic aswell. So Eugenia, if you think you can proof me i am wrong, do it now. Tell me why traffic pattern for those 6 sites is same. Do you operate all of them?
thanks for warning
could you send pm what are tracking by Goal1,2 ( i'm very curious)
Mitra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote