View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:32 AM  
eugenia

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriendTV View Post
So i was doing some analysis of the traffic from xxxhot.us and i am going to share the results with you guys here. For me it looks like another hitbot traffic, even it is bit more sophisticated now...

So here is the GA screenshot: prntscr.com/9fmakm (just copy paste as i am not allowed to post URLs yet)

Take a look on the all parameters and just closer look on Goal 1 percentage rate. I am not going to share what do we track here, but to make a better look into it see next screenshot here, where there are included other sites with basically totally same patterns of traffic: prntscr.com/9fmbk5 (just copy paste as i am not allowed to post URLs yet)

I have no doubt, that this is one cheater network, who registered across many sites same as he did with us. So please take a deeper look into your stats for those websites listed above. I believe that now it is clear to everybody, that user Eugenia is sending fake hitbot traffic aswell. So Eugenia, if you think you can proof me i am wrong, do it now. Tell me why traffic pattern for those 6 sites is same. Do you operate all of them?
I have sent u email to clarifying our traffic, now show me where is the fault of my traffic which u consider is as a fake traffic. If your problem is that "goal conversion : registration" tracking, i think it's not a strong enough reason for u to proof me wrong. Also as i know, the same way of how people get his traffic could make it seems have the same pattern of course! (Just for example if u trade traffic with 2 or 3 another site)
1. Most webmaster usually indicate hitbot traffic by its behavior parts, especially its bounce rate,etc not by their own goal set.
2. If it's proof as bot traffic, it will not affect your alexa rank. Compare with r3nato's traffic has 90% more bounce rate, etc
I hope u can be more wise for analysing traffic.
So how if another webmaster has good bounce rate,etc are u will search for their other unreasonable mistake? You got the traffic that them sent and you analyse them as hitbot traffic, thats the cheapest way to advertise your site
eugenia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote