View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 06:55 AM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR Productions View Post
I see you worried in case I get some more fucking vote and saying that I not deserve votes, be part of this community etc...

just a few members asked for my content biz and I gladly showed them, but there are many other members who already know me very well, some of them work with me, and even several of them were contacted with me when I put some posts offering my 4K video service as a company I am. And other things I did in this community.

If I were an unknown I would not have got to be nominated.

I see you a bit arrogant just because you have 47K posts. Relax a little and go outside to take a walk. I think you need.
At least now you are more known, Keep being a part of things and show your work more often. It will help in more ways than one. Next year you might be picked in a few different categories and even Troll of the year which is the best one you can get.
Look what it did for Paul M. He is king since winning that award