View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 03:18 PM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
When are y'all gonna figure it out the Democrats and The Republicans are the same people.

They are in a very real sense one very large corporation whose goal is to make themselves more powerful over time and if that means ignoring the constitution or redefining the meaning of the words "Shall not be infringed" then so be it.

They pretend to be giving you a choice but no matter which choice you make you are still empowering the corporation.

Look at the anamoly called Donald Trump had he been a part of the corporation he would be long gone, the Republican Party clearly doesnt want him, but they cant withold funds or play money games with his campaign because he is entirely self financed...It's throwing a wrench into the works of the corporation I hope and pray that his popularity is the result of people finally "getting it"

Whether he makes it to election day or not the best case scenarion is that people wake up and start seeing the democrats and the republicans, not as adversaries but as the co-conspirators they are and their real adversary is us.

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote