View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 09:53 PM  
PuppetMaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Have you voted for the GFY Awards?

There seem to be people here who rarely venture into GFY's main forum so I thought I'd make a post urging you to vote for this year's GFY Awards. There are all kinds of categories you can vote on and you don't have to vote for all.

Unfortunately some people have played games and voted through fake users and/or those who really don't deserve to win these adult industry awards.

When it comes to voting I urge you all to consider the history of GFY and reward some of the key people who helped lay the foundation of this forum. People who have proven over time that they provide quality products & services and continue to work with, educate and entertain us all. I've been casting votes for people like JFK, Zuzana Designs, AaronM, Wizzo, AMA Content, Sly, Paperstreetcash.com etc.

Thanks for your time and good luck to all the real nominees!

GFY Awards 2016