View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 06:13 AM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Dude stop with the negative attention, it is not good. Just do your own thing and stop caring about the trolls so much. Why do you let them get to you.
If nobody matters to you here why does it get to you so much.
You know how the real world works and 99% of people are the same so just go with the flow and do what you have to do.
I know everything I said is just a bunch of random shit and means nothing to you. I am not very good at writing or do I even know what i'm talking about but does it matter?
Have a coke and smile. At least you can afford a coke. Remember I don't have two quarters to rub together and if they had basements in Florida I would be living in my parents HAHA. I think you hit water if you dig 6 feet deep so that saved me.
Anyway enough about me. I am out of shit to say so go tap some sweet ass and things will get better. Can't get any worse right?