View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:06 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
You're 100% right Paul. I've conceded to you and Barney. Not knowing anything about the traffic, its value, its quality, the costs, the demographics, how to really target users, why they are there, what their interests are, what the users will and won't buy, how to compete with other high CTR ads (those that really grab the users attention), how to compete with the video, what they are interested in, how to grab their attention effecitvely etc etc etc is all 100% irrelevant. I get that. You're a genius because we all know your stellar marketing and advertising is what was behind your 3 joins a week cinderalla story with paulmarkhamteens.com.

Wait a moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had an interesting idea.

Maybe.

Maybe...

Just maybe....

Maybe the reason that tubes are full of penis pills, adult dating and pickup offers because that's exactly where a horney persons thinking is in that moment and ont on a new pair of jeans? Because they are sitting there with their shorts off, looking to have an orgasm in the next few minutes and solve the problem of future orgasm and attracting mates to have orgasms with?

Hmm... dunno. That just sounds silly. My many many years of experience and success at selling to a market must be totally wrong as far as knowing who they are and what their interests are.

I'm sure you're right and we can all just advertise to a field of milk cows though and call it "branding" while paying a premium for very expensive traffic. That makes a lot of sense.

You get that right?

That the traffic is expensive?

That the impressions are expensive?

Thats why you can't afford it and why you can't make a profit from it.

WHat's even more expensive is using an expensive ad source to advertise skittles to Ethiopians. Having more money to do it, and having deep pockets, doesn't make it any less pointless. Insisting that Ethiopians will eventually come around, doesn't make your arguments any less idiotic. Suggesting that Skittles will not only advertise to Ethiopians but then take over Ethiopia is exponentially more idiotic - which is quite a feat, even for you.