View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 06:29 AM  
magnatek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
All my CB WL are indexed and some of them are getting SE traffic as I said before my best one gets 1k daily and it was hit by google for thin content , the robots.txt don't let the robots to read the content that not means that your site will not be indexed just use webmaster tools to see how your site perform on google(get verified with DNS method ) ! As I said google for free cams and on the first 3 pages you'll find two CB WLs that means is possible ! To block robots to index a site the site need to use the meta tag noindex , robot.txt is just blocking the robots acces to the content!

If you want real SE traffic forget about WLs build a custom script using APIs try to parse cams from many sources , make the site SEO friendly do some good offsite SEO and you may get what you want ! WLs are death especially new ones , those old may have a small chance but they will never get real traffic from google ! Just my two cents !
I saw few very old WL who are indexed by Google.I checked thru Google search "site:http://whitelabel.com" and i saw a ton of indexed pages.Problem,as you said are new WL who are not indexed at all.But the bigest problem is that none of search engines will crawl them(neither Bing,Yandex or somene else).I found a solution to make a new and indexed site like Free sex chat | Free adult sex chat.
magnatek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote