View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:36 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post

The fact that the majority of people fall somewhere in between the "right" and the "left" is almost never mentioned.

Myself I agree with some ideas from both sides, I'm fiscally more conservative: lower taxes, smaller govt, less social spending etc. But I also agree with some of what used to be considered liberal ideas: take drugs, marry who you want, abort that baby that's your decision not mine. That's called leaning Libertarian and the partisans from both sides have for years been very successful at totally smearing such "dangerous, radical" ideas.

But in this era of hyper-partisanship just admitting to ANY of the principals considered "conservative" gets one labelled as a "right winger" by party partisans like Clampett and our very own Canadian Democrat so I usually just read and laugh.
I agree with that stuff for sure and only the people that have ovaries should decide on the abortion issue
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote